From Design to Destination
Salco’s Mobile Transloading Units are fully equipped for the fast, safe, and environmentally responsible transfer of a variety of hazardous chemicals.
Robust and quality designs built to last.
- Optional EPA compliant scrubber available.
- Built for corrosive applications including, but not limited to, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, and sulfur dioxide.
- Can be customized to your specific application.
- Equipped with overfill protection and emergency stop safety systems.
- Durable, 4-wheel wagon for easy mobile operation.
- Heat traced and insulated for use in colder climates.
- Wagon is steel with corrosion resistant paint system.
- Small turning radius.
- Loading platform - 12’ height. Complete with 2 gangway access points (1 railcar/1 truck) including stairwell for access to truck.
- All handrails and hand grabs as required by OSHA.
- Fiberglass grating in all wetted areas.
- Lined pump piped for both loading to and from railcar.
- Batching Flow meter including digital readout in operator cabin.
- Auto start & stop of product pump.
- Waste fume scrubber system - effluent tank, flow meter, and recirculation pump. (Calculations on system are provided).
- Systems are heat traced and insulated for freeze protection.
Customized to your specific need.
To inquire about a scrubber for your operation, contact a Salco Sales Representative today!