Performance Assurance Engineer
ASNT Level III: Radiography, Ultrasonic, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrate, Visual Inspection
ASNT ACCP Level II: Visual and Optical (Power Equipment & General Inspection Sectors)
David's 30 years of NDE experience began in the rail car manufacturing where he earned his initial NDE certifications. His background includes three major industry sectors, Railcar manufacturing, Power and Department of Transportation Infrastructure. David's established NDE career has included extensive off shore manufacturing support, expert NDE witness testimony and Six Sigma Green Belt root cause analysis projects.
David is member of the Salco Products Regulatory Compliance Group providing clients with Nondestructive Testing training, personnel qualification and technical support. His extensive NDE background and qualifications have been a consistent resource for our clients RT, UT, MT, PT, VT, RVI and Radiation Safety training needs. 30 years of RCG expertise.
- NDE Training & Qualification Support (RT-UT-PT-MT-VT)
- Industrial Radiation Safety Training & Program Development
- AWS / ASME Welder Qualification & WPS Development and Oversight Support
- NDE Procedure & POD development
- ASME XI CP-189 Development
- Supplier NDE Testing 3rd party surveillance
- X-ray Related Litigation Expert Witness Services
Benefits of Consulting Services:
David's unique career diversity and qualifications lends itself well to our clients NDE training and technical support needs.