Frequently Asked Questions
What are Salco’s payment terms?
- Net 30
How quickly will my parts ship?
- All in stock parts ship within 1-2 days after receipt of order. Any custom requests or items requiring assembly will need the lead time confirmed by a Salco Customer Support representative. Click here to make a request for lead times.
What is Salco’s return policy?
- Non custom orders can be returned with 30 days of receiving product. A 20% restocking fee does apply. All requests for returns must be approved by Salco Products and an RMA # given. No returns will be accepted without this RMA#. Click here to make a request to return product(s).
Does Salco warranty their parts?
- All parts, excluding hatch covers but including hatch cover hardware is guaranteed by Salco against failure caused by defective material and/or workmanship only. The extent of Salco’s obligation is to either repair or replace F.O.B. its works or the defective part within twelve (12) months after date of delivery. To view Salco’s complete Terms and Conditions page, please click here: Salco Terms and Conditions
Does Salco have a catalog of parts?
- Currently Salco has a catalog available on CD, paper catalogs are not available. To request a Catalog on CD, please call 630-685-4661 or click here to fill out your request.
How can I place an order?
- You can place your order with Salco’s experienced Customer Support department the following ways: Via phone by at 630-685-4661, via email at email@example.com or via fax at 630-783-2590.
Does Salco accept credit cards?
- Salco accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and most recently Discover.
What is required to set up an account if I have never purchased before?
- You will need to fill out a new account application form in English or a new account application form in Spanish and fax it to 630-783-2590 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted when your account has been approved for Net 30 terms and what your credit limit will be. If you do not wish to fill out an application to be set up and approved for terms, we can set you up as a COD or credit card account.
Does Salco ship out of the country?
- Yes. Currently the countries we ship to include Canada, Mexico and Chile. If placing an order shipping to one of these countries, Salco will require the name and contact information of your border broker.
Do you collect tax?
- Salco is required by law to collect all taxes based on where your order is being shipped or delivered. We currently tax the states of: California, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Texas. If your product is being delivered to an address in one of these states and you are a tax exempt company, simply forward your tax exemption form with your order.