Lightweight, Corrosion Resistant, Plastic Eduction Tubes
- Economical, flexible and lightweight; can easily be installed by one worker.
- Produced from Salco PE(UHMWPE) and Teflon, making tubes six times more abrasive resistant than steel dip tubes.
- AAR approved, #E069015.
- Flex end on railcar tubes eliminates need for spiders.
- Concentric serrations on the flange enables positive sealing of gaskets.
- Available in a variety of sizes, flanges can be constructed to suit any inlet/outlet application. Tube length can be cut to fit each application.
- FDA materials available.