Lead Quality Assurance Technician & Welding/NDT Consultant
American Welding Society Certfied Weld Inspector #12090601 American Society for Nondestructive Testing Level III (VT,PT,LT) #219702
Radiographic Interpretation, Welder Training AWS CWE Cert # 1411013E, AAR Trained.
Jon has 2 years of production experience, followed by a year of shipping experience and 6 years of Quality Control Inspection. Jon is also certified in Welding, Nondestructive Testing, Auditing, and has taken the role for the past 3 years as the lead supervisor for Quality Assurance.
Jon has been a full time Consultant and Salco's ASNT Level III with Salco for the past 5 years. Jon's familiarity with conducting classes is also due to his expertise knowledge as a Welding Instructor at Moraine Valley Community College. Jon has extensive knowledge of rail components and the regulations being enforced.
Consulting Service Benefits:
- Compliance Classrooom Training of all types
- NDE Training & Qualification Support
- Supplier NDE Testing 3rd Party Surveillance
- NDE Procedure and POD Development
- RT-UT-OTMT-VT-LT and IR Qualification
- AWS/ASME Welder Qualification & WPS
- ASME XI CP-189 Development
- Qualification of NDT Personnel
- Written Procedures of NDT
- Written Procedures of Welding
- Procedure Development QA & Work Instruction
- Development of Quality Assurance Programs
- Performing Internal Revisions and Audits
- Development and Oversight Support
- Regulatory Training
- Coating Inspections