Air Manifold 3"
Part #: PD3AAM01
Alum, Schedule 40
- Used in the loading and unloading of corrosive products from tank trucks, an Air Manifold serves as a multiple ported entry point into a main product pipeline.
- Also used for venting and scrubbing vapors during the unloading process.
- Also used on truck tank air supply lines.
- Light weight, low maintenance and corrosion resistant.
- Constructed of Salco PE, polypropylene and PVC.
- Utilizes O-Ring seals and quick connection fittings, reducing the number of threaded fittings.