- Seamless construction and maintenance free UHMWPE dip tubes are corrosive resistant for use in the Chlor-Alkali chemical industry.
- Economical, flexible and lightweight; can be easily installed by one worker. Can be cut to fit on location.
- Produced from UHMWPE (UHMWPE) and Teflon®, making tubes six times more abrasive resistant than steel dip tubes.
- Flex end on the tube eliminates the need for saddle/pipe guide.
- Concentric serrations on the flange enables positive sealing of gaskets.
- Available in a variety of sizes, flanges can be constructed to suit any inlet/outlet application. Low profile reducing flanges (strike tubes) also available.
- Kynar® coated flange also available for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Wide Temperature Ranges: Pipes and flanges can withstand temperatures between -300° F and +180° F (-184° C to 82° C)Optional Flex End is FEP (Teflon®) and can withstand temperatures between -300° F and +400° F (-184° C to 204° C