Gaskets and Hardware
Studs / Nuts / Segmented Washers
Studs and Nuts
Studs and nuts are available in a variety of sizes and lengths to suit your need. Some of our most common materials are 18-8 Stainless Steel and Teflon Coated Steel.
Washers help prevent creep by distributing load across the entire flange face. Recommended for UHMWPE flange faces. Segmented washers are available in many sizes, and available in the 304 Stainless Steel.
Your One-Source Supplier
Salco Products is a one-source supplier of specialty gaskets. Cut to your specific size, from your specific material, for your specific need.
Cut Above The Rest
Gaskets are available in a variety of types:
• Compression Molded
• Vulcanized / Splice Molded
Gaskets are also available in a variety of materials, some of the most popular being:
• Peroxide Cured EPDM – For use in Hydrochloric Acid
• Viton – For use in Hydrochloric Acid, Sodium Hypochlorite, etc.
• Santoprene – For use in various chemicals, call for more details
• Other options available
Several other specialty gasket products available:
• Compressed Non-Asbestos
• O-Rings – Kalrez, Silicone, All other Elastomer grades
• Expanded Teflon
• Rope Packing – Lubed, Non-lubed
• Metallic Gaskets – Spiral-wound, Double-jacketed, Cam profile
• Flexible Graphite
Gasket Material Matrix
Click here to view Salco's Gasket Material Matrix. This chart helps you identify, within a Salco part number, the gasket material that is included in some of our assemblies.
Have a Question? Contact Us