Superior Lining For Superior Service
Engineered to extend the lifespan of the fittings plate and prevent premature failure in corrosive service for rail applications.
Salco’s Kynar® coated carbon steel fittings plates are equipped with a fully welded UHMWPE lining, which offers premium protection against corrosion from loading spills or vapor exposure. Leak free serrated sealing surfaces on flanges allow for higher compression/torque vs. rubber lining.
Built To Last
- Solid protection for all wetted surfaces.
- Fully welded UHMWPE lining and Kynar® coated.
- Conforms to Chlorine Institute Standards.
- Can be spark tested up to 2000V (coating), 6,000V (Lining).
- Works with all conductivity meters.
- Serrated sealing surfaces for a leak-free seal.
- U.H.M.W. allows for a higher compression/torque vs. rubber lining.
- Kynar® coating can be repaired in the field for small areas.
For specific fittings plate availability and pricing information, please contact Customer Support.
Fittings Plate's UHMWPE Lining